Thursday, October 9, 2014

CANDY CORN SHAKEOLOGY


CANDY CORN SHAKEOLOGY



I came up with this shake idea about a month ago when I seen another coach hold a contest for Beachbody's Super Saturday in Florida. I really wanted to enter it but I live in WI, not even close. I messed around with this one and the best way to serve this is making two separate shakes. Now you can make a simple vanilla shakeology, divide it and make the orange shake.....But when you add the orange juice it's way to runny. I prefer thick shakes..#allaboutthebass =) lol

I'm all about flavor too..I can't have just a simple vanilla Shakeology. Nope! This shake is definitely made for entertaining, everyone likes eye candy. It's the perfect shake for Shakeology Shake & Share Events. Its super easy to make, it tastes delicious, and its very colorful. Perfect for fall events too.


This Meal Replacement Shake is the perfect way to make sure your kids get all their fruit and veggies in. Some kids won't even touch  veggies because they resemble trees lol. I struggled with that one when my kiddos were little. Preparing this Fun shake would be an AWESOME way to make sure they were getting all the proper nutrients they need. They will love the flavor and guzzle it up. =) 


ORANGE DREAM SHAKEOLOGY

1 SCOOP VANILLA SHAKEOLOGY
1/2 RIPE BANANA
1/2 CUP 100% ORANGE JUICE
3-5 DROPS ORANGE EXTRACT
1 CUP ALMOND MILK
1 TSP VANILLA EXTRACT
ICE TO BLEND

BLEND ALL INGREDIENTS, POUR INTO AN EXTRA LARGE GLASS TO CHILL IN FRIG, RINSE OUT THE BLENDER TO PREPARE THE VANILLA SHAKE

EXTRA RICH VANILLA SHAKEOLOGY

1 SCOOP VANILLA SHAKEOLOGY
1 CUP ALMOND MILK
2 T SUGAR FREE VANILLA PUDDING MIX
1/2 T BUTTER EXTRACT
ICE TO BLEND

BLEND ALL INGREDIENTS AND POUR INTO A GLASS FILLING IT HALF WAY. NEXT FILL THE REMAINDER OF THE GLASS THE ORANGE DREAM SHAKE. TOP IT OFF WITH SUGAR FREE READY WHIP AND SPRINKLES IF YOU WISH.
ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment